FUTURE PM EVENT NEWS
11 April 2017 – London, UK – London’s PMO conference returns for a third year and takes place in Central London on the 7th June 2017. The event has been specifically curated for people who are currently managing and leading PMO functions within their organisations today.
The event kicks off with the leading PMO thought-leader, author and speaker, Mark Price Perry – the opening keynote The Business Driven PMO – Testing Your Convictions, followed by sessions that cover the latest thinking in PMO, practical skill topic areas for PMO practitioners and case studies from leading organisations on their own PMO successes.
Presentations will include:
- Involving the PMO in Project Stakeholder Engagement
- Governance and Governmentality in Projects – The Role of the PMO
- Knowledge Management and the PMO
- The Agile PMO
- Beyond the Tricky Third Year
- The Top 10 Drivers for PMO Change
- Planning and Delivering Value with an Agile PMO
- The Future of the PMO – The Chief Change Officer
Event Date: Wednesday 7th June 2017 8.00am – 6.00pm
Location: etc venues, St Paul’s, Central London
For further information and registration details please visit www.pmoconference.co.uk